Onyx Waist Sculptor & Cooling Sports Bra Bundle (20% Off)
Score Oya's signature Waist Sculptor Leggings & High Support, Cooling Sports Bra at a 20% discount! Get the ultimate in comfort with these Femtech favorites and their advanced cooling systems, moisture-wicking technology, and body-loving compression.
- High, body-shaping waistband to stay in place while you move
- Anti-rolling leg openings for comfort
- ⅞ Length (23.5” inseam)
- Soft, brushed fabric with 4-way stretch
- Two deep pockets perfect for your phone and essentials
- Three ventilation panels allow you to stay cool and dry while helping prevent yeast infections
- Removable, absorbent insert to wick away moisture and fight odor-causing bacteria
- Sculpting, compressive fit
- 7/8-length (23.5” inseam)
- Body - 82% Polyester | 18% Lycra
- Mesh - 94% Polyester | 6% Lycra
- Mesh is infused with antimicrobial silver
- All fabrics are free of BPA, PFOA, and PFA materials
- Wash on a delicate cycle in cold water
- Wash inside out with other synthetic fabrics
- Wash separately from cotton items
- Avoid fabric softener
- Tumble dry on low
- MDMelody D.Verified BuyerReviewing7/8 Tummy Control Cooling Leggings With PocketsI do not recommend this productRated 2 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGood but not great
I so wanted these leggings to work but they didn't do much in the way of keeping me dry.OFOYA Femtech Apparel5 minutes ago
Hi Melody - thank you for sharing your feedback as we want you to have a great experience. To stay the most dry in the leggings, we recommend that you purchase the leggings with the absorbent and resusable inserts. Without them, the legging is ventilated/cooling yes, but the legging is not moisture absorbent.
We are going to reach out to you separately about testing the insert to provide moisture control.
- ACA. C.Reviewing7/8 Tummy Control Cooling Leggings With PocketsI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoI Get Why They're Expensive
These pants are awesome.
- MMarKimVerified ReviewerReviewingContour 7/8 High Waist Sculpting LeggingI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoRuns Small
Normally a S, but had to get a M.