Anti-Irritation Arch Bra
Breathable: Leave bacne, itchy boob sweat, and breast rash behind with 3 ventilation panels on this breathable bra.
Anti-Irritation: No more riding, rubbing, or rashes. The smooth flat-lock seams, plush band, and hypoallergenic fabric keep you supported and comfortable.
Odor-Fighting Fabric: Our moisture-wicking fabric is infused with silver to fight odor and keep you stink-free and stylish.
- Silver-infused mesh fights odors
- The back mesh, front, and under boob ventilation panels provide airflow and prevent sweat from pooling in certain areas
- Wide, plush, elastic band lies flat to maximize comfort and prevent chafing
- Smooth, flat-lock seams lie flat to avoid rubbing while working out
- Thick straps for back support
Supportive, snug fit
- Body - 82% Polyester | 18% Lycra
- Mesh - 94% Polyester | 6% Lycra
- Mesh is infused with antimicrobial silver
- All fabrics are free of BPA, PFOA, and PFA materials
- Wash on a delicate cycle in cold water
- Wash inside out with other synthetic fabrics
- Wash separately from cotton items
- Avoid fabric softener
- Tumble dry on low
- VLVictoria L.Verified BuyerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars3 weeks agoGreat for low impact workouts
Love this brand! The ventilation is great, and this bra is awesome for yoga, Pilates and other low impact activities. I could wear it all day. I opt for something with more support for hiit workouts.
- AAmazon-CustomerVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 4 out of 5 stars2 months agoSo far, so good
I have always had boobs and a stomach (I'm apple-shaped), so I've always had moisture in the crack between. And especially during summer months, it's always trapped moisture and has been a source of itchiness, irritation, and a place where rashes can grow, despite everything (creams, powders, etc.). No matter what kind of bra I use (wire, sports, normal cup, etc.).
My torso is long for my frame, so these kinds of bras usually pull on my neck and make me feel cramped. I ordered my size and tried it on. As suspected, because the neck hole is so small, it feels like my boobs are pulling the back top side of the bra down, so I feel a little hunched. It's pretty tight for a L, but I wanted to try it out for the anti-irritation properties it marketed.
I will say, after a couple of days of wearing this bra (despite my neck feeling a little claustrophobic), there was NO moisture where the band was between the boobs and stomach. NONE. I thought, "Well maybe because the weather was cooler," so I switched to one of my other sports bra. After an hour, I had moisture and itchiness. I was shocked by how effective this bra was. Maybe it's also the little mesh area between the boobs for air movement? Anyway, I'm a fan.
I just wish they had other cuts, like a lower cut with a thinner bra strap. It would make me not hunch over as much.
- DDaHogsVerified ReviewerI recommend this productRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoGood quality sports bra
The size matches and it fits perfectly. The sports bra is very nice and the bra is padded well. The material feels pretty good. The bra fabric stretches and hold position well. There is also plenty of ventilation built into this bra to help keep you cool. Feels and looks like a high end sports bra.